DermaWound® Brand Products
REAL WOUND CARE SPECIALISTS
Ideal for: Pressure / Bed Sores; Diabetic Leg & Foot Ulcers; Decubitus Ulcers; Surgical Wound Dehiscence; Surgical Wound Sites (ex. Post Mohs Surgery); Indwelling Catheters & Ostomy Sites; External Fixations; Arteriosclerotic Ulcers; Ischaemic Ulcers; Non-Healing Lacerations; Traumatic Ulcers; Spider Bite Ulcers (Brown Recluse); Amputee Stumps; Chronic or Re-occuring Wounds. DermaWound makes complicated wound care easier than ever.
Specifically Formulated for Painful: Venous Stasis Type Ulcers, Ankle Ulcers, Scleroderma Ulcers, Sickle Cell Ulcers, Auto-Immune Ulcers, Non-acute Thermal Burns (Burn Ulcers) and Radiation Burn Ulcers.
Since 1994 DermaWound® brand products have proven to be of major and immediate benefit in the management of Acute and Chronic Non-healing Wounds, Diabetic Leg, Foot & Toe Ulcers, Traumatic Injuries, Non-acute Thermal Burns (Burn Ulcers), Radiation Burn Ulcers, Surgical Wound Dehiscence, Surgical Wound Sites (ex. Post Mohs Surgery) and Catheter Site Infections; Specializing in Stage 2-3-4 Pressure Sores as well as Venous Stasis Leg & Ankle Ulcers.
DermaWound® was clinically tested and approved for use by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2010 after the Haitian Earthquake and FDA Registered in 2014 as an OTC Drug (NDC#’s 57554-110-06/57554-120-06). DermaWound® has been FDA Clinically Tested / Allergy Tested and is manufactured in a FDA Registered/Inspected “Green” Facility in the United States using 100% Solar Power.
Guaranteed results you can See, Smell and Feel after the 1st dressing change or your money back – Period!
DermaWound® brand products eliminate the need for costly, infection spreading, time consuming, and very painful standard wound care therapies – especially in cases with extensive areas of tissue damage and necrosis.
We back up our claim 100% that DermaWound® is the best, most efficient and fastest working wound care product in the world.
Simply follow our time-tested instructions and algorithm; and do not be creative.
How It Works
Two (2) Concentrated Condition-Specific Formulas (DermaWound® Original & Venous Stasis) Address Key Issues:
1. Rapid Pain Relief.
2. Rapid Flushing of Infection from chronic and acute wounds.
3. Rapid formation of granulation tissue and filling of defects.
4. Rapid odor elimination in 12 hours or less. Wound will become rapidly free of pus and odor, if any is present.
5. Rapid decrease in inflammation and erythema (swelling & redness).
6. Bacterialcidal activity against a broad range of microorganisms, including resistant bacteria (i.e. MRSA, VRE, Pseudomonas, e. Coli, Streptococcus), viruses & fungi results in a rapid elimination / reduction of bacterial, viral and fungal contamination.
7. Rapid auto-debriding (removal) of wound eschar (dry, hard, dead tissue).
8. No drug interactions. Compatible with all medications.
9. Rapidly pulls out Osteomyelitis in exposed bone.
10. Requirement for skin grafting is eliminated, even with large areas of tissue damage. This will be a result of natural skin island formation on the healthy granulation tissue with subsequent covering by epithelium.
11. The Wounds heal without a scab – from the outside, in – and from the bottom, up. Edges of wound will “feel” and appear to be “pulling” together.
12. Minimal or no major scarring. Very few Keloids, even in dark skin.
13. Relatively painless therapy due to the water solubility of the product. This results in non-adherence of the dressings to the wound with subsequent decreased requirements for analgesia.
14. Purest Natural and highest grade USP Ingredients.
15. There is NO need for enzymatic wound debriders, wound cleansers, hydrogen peroxide, etc., and they should not be used. Clean Water and/or Normal Saline are only recommended during dressing changes, which has the added benefit of saving more money.
16. Decreased overall morbidity and mortality.
17. Reduced Hospital / Insurance / Home cost for wound, burn and ulcer care secondary to reduced healing times and consolidation of many products into one – this is a time saving and very cost efficient product!
Note: Blood flow is critical, but it doesn’t have to be 100%.
If you have as low as 20-25% of your normal blood flow to the affected area, DermaWound® will still be very effective. If you have 0% blood flow (ex. dry gangrene, severe peripheral atherosclerosis in diabetes, blood clots etc.), only the hand of God can help (or a great vascular surgeon – maybe).
If you have a serious, complicated or non-healing wound with “good insurance” and you don’t use DermaWound® – your wound care experience will most likely resemble the following scenario starting with an initial visit to a highly recommended wound care “specialist” in your area at an overcrowded clinic – thus the journey begins:
Painful debridement of wound/ulcer, Order tests (Blood work, X-ray, CT, Doppler, etc.),
Order an established conventional product (ex. Dakin’s solution, Neosporin, Silvadene, etc.),
Debride, Debride, Debride,
Order a painful chemical debrider (ex. Santyl),
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber x 10-20 visits and/or Wound “Vac” for how ever many days your insurance will cover – Debriding all the way,
Skin Graft x 2-3,
X-ray, MRI, CT,
Hospital stay with triple antibiotics through a port (I.V.),
Skin Graft x 2,
Order a very expensive (ex. Regranex) or “new” conventional product (ex. BlastX),
Debride, Debride for a couple more weeks,
MRSA Infection – again,
more I.V. Antibiotics – Debriding all the way,
X-Ray, MRI, CT,
Amputation and/or ???
Average Time = 1-5 years
Average Total Cost = $10,000’s to $100,000’s of dollars
…In all seriousness – thanks, but no thanks.
We promise our clientele you will not be left in the dark scratching your head, looking at a wound or ulcer and wondering whether DermaWound® is working or not. It will be obvious after the very 1st dressing change.
DermaWound® = Serious and Critical Wound Care That Works.
U.S. and International Utility / Method Patents Issued & Pending
DermaWound® is a USPTO Registered Trademark