A Topical OTC Treatment for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
Finally – A Treatment That Is NOT Worse Than the Disease Itself;
OR Costs Thousands of Dollars!
PsoriaZyme™ is a U.S. and International Patented and Patent Pending Breakthrough Topical Liquid Spray that’s a safe, effective anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, anti-scaling formulation with pain reducing properties – designed to attack Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis at the cellular level.
Although there is currently no cure for the autoimmune-genetically influenced reaction in a person’s body that triggers this disease (FYI – Psoriasis is not contagious), PsoriaZyme is the next best thing.
PsoriaZyme will quickly help reduce: Thickened red and/or white, silvery, scaly, flaking and sometimes painful bleeding patches (epidermal scaling & plaques / skin hyper-proliferation) and Pruritus (itching). It will also attack and reduce Inflammation & Pain around a joint, muscle, tendon & or ligament (symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis).
If you or a loved one is tired of being shunned or excluded in social situations (which can lead to low self-esteem, social isolation and problems at work), with no good options in sight – PsoriaZyme is what you have been praying for!
Patented Ingredients: DMSO; MSM; H202 & Peppermint Oil
Directions: Use only as directed; read completely before application.
Shake well before use.
1. Gently wipe off targeted areas with a damp cloth five minutes before each application. Use a very mild soap or no soap at all to gently cleanse the area; again, make sure the skin is clean before application.
2. Let targeted area dry for five minutes;
3. Apply PsoriaZyme to clean, dry & lotion free affected area(s). Spray directly on the targeted area OR apply 3-5 sprays in the palm of your hand and slather over affected area.
4. Apply twice daily (BID);
5. If the skin starts to dry out hours after extended use, use a basic/natural moisturizer (wait to apply moisturizer an hour after PsoriaZyme application).
6. Do not apply PsoriaZyme within 4 hours after application of a moisturizer.
7. Over saturating the skin with PsoriaZymeis not necessary or recommended.
8. The affected area may “smart” a bit when the PsoriaZyme is first applied; however, after 10 minutes the analgesic effects will take effect.
9. If the user is allergic to PsoriaZyme and experiences itching, smarting and redness that last longer than 30-40 min. – discontinue use. It is NORMAL for the area to experience some sensitivity upon application. A cool slightly moist towel may be applied to the area to decrease sensitivity 5 minutes after application.
10. Wash hands after application with mild soap and water – unless you want the anti-psoriasis, anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic properties this product exhibits on your hands.
11. Let dry COMPLETELY (15-20 minutes) before getting dressed (socks, pants, etc.).
12. Be careful of over-spray on furniture or wood surfaces. Place a towel over the (floor) area where the application is taking place to avoid exposure as it may affect the finish.
13. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or internally; genitals are OK; non-toxic.
“Get ready to hit the beach!”
Psoriazyme is manufactured in a F.D.A. inspected facility in the U.S.A.