BodyWell Rx Pain Relief Spray
Powerful Pain Relief Without Negative Side Effects
Bodywell Rx Pain Relief Spray is a unique topical product that not only eases the symptoms of muscle, arthritis, connective tissue, nerve, and back pain – but also addresses the root cause of these ailments on a cellular level.
Our U.S. and International Patented and Patent Pending formula inhibits and reduces pain impulses along nerve fibers, reduces inflammation, increases blood supply, softens scar tissue, and acts as an antiseptic at the injured site through the therapeutic effects of our four key all natural ingredients.
Common uses for BodyWell Rx Pain Relief Spray: chronic and acute pain caused by muscle strains and spasms, tendon and ligament trauma and sprains, swelling, bruising, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, herniated discs, degenerated discs, pinched nerves, whiplash, fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathy, sciatica, carpal tunnel, bursitis, and tendinitis. Bodywell Rx Pain Relief is a topical spray that quickly alleviates pain and inflammation around painful joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments or a joint replacement surgery site.
Patented Ingredients: DMSO; MSM; H202 & Peppermint Oil
Directions: Use only as directed; read completely before application.
Shake well before use.
1. Gently wipe off targeted areas with a damp cloth five minutes before each application. Use a very mild soap or no soap at all to gently cleanse the area; again, make sure the skin is clean before application.
2. Let targeted area dry for five minutes;
3. Apply Pain Spray to clean, dry & lotion free affected area(s). Spray directly on the targeted area OR apply 3-5 sprays in the palm of your hand and slather over affected area.
4. Apply twice daily (BID);
5. If the skin starts to dry out hours after extended use, use a basic/natural moisturizer (wait to apply moisturizer an hour after Pain Spray application).
6. Do not apply Pain Spray within 4 hours after application of a moisturizer.
7. Over saturating the skin with Pain Sprayis not necessary or recommended.
8. The affected area may “smart” a bit when the Pain Spray is first applied; however, after 10 minutes the analgesic effects will take effect.
9. If the user is allergic to Pain Spray and experiences itching, smarting and redness that last longer than 30-40 min. – discontinue use. It is NORMAL for the area to experience some sensitivity upon application. A cool slightly moist towel may be applied to the area to decrease sensitivity 5 minutes after application.
10. Wash hands after application with mild soap and water – unless you want the anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic properties this product exhibits on your hands.
11. Let dry COMPLETELY (15-20 minutes) before getting dressed (socks, pants, etc.).
12. Be careful of over-spray on furniture or wood surfaces. Place a towel over the (floor) area where the application is taking place to avoid exposure as it may affect the finish.
13. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or internally; non-toxic.
Bodywell Rx Pain Spray is manufactured in a F.D.A. inspected facility in the U.S.A.